Monday, June 18, 2007

Hello Again!

So.... no one was using the computer, so i thought that I'd say hi again! It's raining a bit, and I'm really wishing I'd opted to bring the fleece!!! :-( However, things are going so well. I received my rabies shot and Hep A booster this morning! OUCH!!! Then, I had an interview regarding my teaching abilities. I'll finish with an interview with the Peace Corps M-car director, Bill Bull. This morning we had pancakes and french bread to eat, complete with M-car coffee. I showered with a bucket and some warm H2o. My walk to school is just beautiful-- I live in the rice fields and thus must walk past everything-- the entire market.

Welp... it's lunch time (we're having tacos!)
Maribeth

1 comment:

Chuck Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.